Or log in to access your purchased courses
Course delivered by Patricia Thompson
- Do you yearn for more closeness in your relationship?
- Has your marriage lost some of its spark?
- Could your communication skills use some help?
- Are you worried that you are inadvertently harming your love life?
Help is on the way!
In the 21-Day Relationship Boot Camp, you will learn about how to deal with all of these all of these issues and more. Taught by Dr. Patricia Thompson, an award-winning psychologist, life coach, and author, this course breaks down scientific research into practical lessons that you and your partner can use to strengthen your relationship and experience more fulfilment.
You deserve to have a more fulfilling love life. Take this course and improve your relationship – starting today!
- Bring your best self to your relationship to enhance your love life.
- Deal with difficult issues by learning to build respectful and loving communication in your relationship.
- Ask for what you need, and be open to hearing what your partner needs as well.
- Identify the 4 relationship killers that cause unhealthy partnerships.
- Identify the barriers that get in the way of getting the love you want.
- Learn how your self-talk can help or hurt your relationship.
- Apply psychological research to your relationship so you can last for the long haul.
Who is this course for?
- This course is designed for anyone who is in a relationship, and feels it has room for improvement. A lot of the homework has you practicing certain behaviors with your partner or reflecting on your current interactions, so being in a relationship currently is helpful.
- If you are not currently in a relationship, but still want to take the course, you will still learn a lot about yourself and the foundations for having a strong relationship. Then, when you are ready for a relationship, you will have a head start!
What do I need to participate?
- There is nothing you need to do before enrolling in the course.
- 2. It all starts with you
- 3. Taking responsibility for your actions
Are you taking responsibility for your happiness? Find out why it is so important, and how to do it.
- 4. How Self-Care Affects Your Relationship
Learn the research behind how your self-care behaviours can affect your relationship- for better, or for worse.
- 5. Understand the impact of your attachment style
Learn your attachment style and learn about how your style can affect your relationship.
- 6. Perfect Partner
Learn about the research that idealising your partner can actually help your relationship.
- 7. Strive to see your partner in a positive light
Do you look for the good in your partner? Find out why it is so important!
- 8. Reconsider Your Attributions
Do you give your partner the benefit of the doubt? Find out what psychology says about why you might not always be inclined to do so. And, learn what to do about it.
- 9. Communication Overview
Get a quick overview of what we will be covering in this section of the course.
- 10. Active Listening
Are your listening skills up to par? Improve them with this video.
- 11. Opening-up
Are you comfortable opening up to your partner? Find out about a model that shows why it is critical to connection.
- 12. Giving and Receiving Feedback
Are you able to ask for what you need in your relationship? Learn how to do it effectively (and how to listen when your partner expresses his or her needs to you)
- 13. Responding to good news
The way you respond to good news can help or hurt your relationship. Learn how to do so in a way that will benefit the two of you.
- 14. Apologizing
Learn how to apologise to best move your relationship forward.
- 15. Love Languages
Are you and your partner on the same page when it comes to showing love? Learn about the different ways of showing love in this lecture.
- 16. Avoid the four relationship killers
These four behaviours are shown to be very damaging for relationships. Do you engage in any of them?
- 17. Improving your interactions- Overview
Learn about what we will be covering in section 4.
- 18. Find the ideal positivity ratio
Learn about the ideal positivity ratio for relationship success.
- 19. Takes your dates up a notch
What kind of dates are best for happy relationships? Science has an answer. Learn how to bring more spark in to your relationship.
- 20. Learn how to deal with unsolvable issues
Are there some issues for which you and partner simply can't come to an agreement? Find out what to do about it.
- 21. Deal with money matters
Money can be a source of strife in a lot of relationships. Learn how to guard against financial issues in yours.
- 22. Power Issues
Power imbalances can be harmful to relationships. Find out why.
- 23. Physical Affection
Learn how physical touch affects relationship satisfaction.
- 24. Bring Mindfulness to your relationship
Learn about mindfulness and how it can embrace your connection with your partner.
- 25. Giving each other space
Learn how cultivating your own independence (and allowing your partner to do the same) will help the relationship.