Or log in to access your purchased courses
You have tried so many times and so hard to find the right partner and friends?
When you feel unsure that you’re attracting the right people in your life or you’re single forever then it’s time to try a healthy and a new approach to become more attractive.
In How To Attract Real Love and Friends For Life you will learn how to stop and reflect. This course will remind you of who you are today, to learn to accept and love yourself and build that relationship first before jumping from one relationship to another. It will teach you to revalue the needs you can’t and can compromise on. You will understand how to take control over your life and who you attract in to your life. This course focuses on the qualities and behaviours you need to review in order to become attractive to others. It’s full of real-life examples since I’m a next door girl who makes things happen. I use practical tools that you can implement in your life. Each video is supported with a worksheet to help you with exercises.
What does it mean to “have the real love”?
It’s the feeling of certainty with no doubt.
It’s the feeling of expansion where you are loved for exactly who you are and not trying to please.
It’s the healthy distance to be independent in what you do and the friends you spend time with without being needy and demanding.
Are you ready to find the real love and friends for life?
Take this course and discover the tools needed to cultivate true loving of yourself and attracting others.
- Bring your best self to your relationship to enhance your love life.
- Deal with difficult issues by learning to build respectful and loving communication in your relationship.
- Ask for what you need, and be open to hearing what your partner needs as well.
- Identify the 4 relationship killers that cause unhealthy partnerships.
- Identify the barriers that get in the way of getting the love you want.
- Learn how your self-talk can help or hurt your relationship.
- Apply psychological research to your relationship so you can last for the long haul.
Who is this course for?
- People looking for healthier and more fulfilling relationship with themselves.
- People looking for an emotionally healthy partner and friends.
- People who are open minded, open to new spiritual approaches.
- People who are fed up with settling for less and looking for new approaches.
What are the requirements?
- PDF WORKSHEET TO PRINT OUT.
- Additional pen and paper.
- Reasonable time to work thought exercises and get familiar with the spiritual teachers list that can help their daily life.
- 2. Who are you?
This lesson will remind you of who you truly are today, your own review of yourself. This will establish the most important relationship of your life- your relationship with yourself. It is the most important step for entering in to a healthy relationship or for improving current ones.This lesson will help you clarify who you truly are and what it is that you want. After completing the video and the worksheet you will have more of a clarity in what your goals are and how to approach the needed change.
- 3. What are the basic needs you need fulfilled?
This lesson will make you think about your basic emotional needs that you need fulfilled in a relationship. You will learn that you can give it to yourself and not expect from your partner. However there are certain traits and needs that need to be compatible. This lesson will teach you how to identify the ideal potential partner in a healthy situation.
- 4. How happy are you on your own?
This lesson is to teach you how to deal with loneliness and negative thinking about being on your own. It will teach you to become more self aware and can benefit you in your personal development to be prepared for the next healthy relationship.
- 5. Who is she/him?- Dream big but keep realistic
This lesson is fun. It will help identify a partner that would complement your own happiness.
- 6. You attract who you are, now what you want
This lesson also is a fun teaching with exercise in combining the traits of the potential partner and yourself and recognising people around you that are bringing you closer to real love and real friends. It leans on the principals of attraction without going too deep in details as this is for beginners and the focus is on attracting love and friends.
- 7. The quality of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts
This lesson helps you recognise how much negative thoughts is happening in the back of your mind when you think about your life and relationship. It gives you simple practices to try and think more positively.
- 8. Giving is Receiving
This lesson brings to your awareness that no one wants to be around needy demanding people. With a healthy attitude and loving yourself, you learn to give your best at the moment without asking for anything back. The attraction starts there as the partner and friends around you like to be around you. You then start attracting people who will give you back their time and the best they can at any given moment. This will teach you to be the confident, kind, compassionate and loving person that you are and that way you will attract equals to you.
- 9. Toxic people and behaviour
This lesson explains how to be kind and loving by staying away from toxic people. It gives you an insight via real-life examples on how to detect toxic people. It will also give you valuable arguments about why kindness is attractive.