Or log in to access your purchased courses
Course delivered by Nancy Radford
Unless you decide to become a hermit, being able to manage and cope with difficult people well makes life easier and happier. Yet so often, we know what we should do, but don’t do it.
“This is where the course comes in. It gives you the skills and knowledge you need to empower you to handle difficult people to the best of your ability”. Nancy Radford
- How to control our reactions and avoid being hijacked by emotions
- Tips for handling difficult people and tricky situations
- learn what makes people difficult
- learn about the costs and causes of conflict
- Find out why we say the wrong thing, when we really need and want to say the right one.
- PDF notes with additional resources are provided as part of the course and it is also available as audio only.
Who is this course for?
The course is for anyone who is struggling with a difficult person whether it is
- An awkward teenager.
- a grumpy parent.
- a stressed boss.
- a sulky employee.
What are the requirements?
- No prior knowledge needed
- No specialised equipment needed