- 1. Why meditation is good for your mind, body and soul
Meditation changed my outlook towards life. In the middle of an existential crisis meditation really helped me to bring more peace and stillness in to my days and create a balanced lifestyle. This ancient practice has been around for thousands and thousands of years, but only in the last few decades have reached a great fame in the western world. More than 3000 scientific studies have found that more and more evidence of how practising meditation on a daily basis can have extraordinary benefits on your health, productivity, creativity, intuition and life in general.
- 2. How to silence the voice in your head
In this lesson you'll learn how to reduce the negative chatter in your mind
- 3. how to overcome anxiety during your meditation practice
Due to our very busy day to day lives, people suppress a lot of emotions, traumas, bad memories, and events. This stuff can come up during your meditation practice, because when you meditate people get access in to the "recesses" of their minds and become overwhelmed with feelings of depression and anxiety.
- 4. How to scientifically defeat negativity
In this lesson you'll learn some scientific facts about meditation and its capacity to reshape your brain and slowly calm down your "crazy monkey mind".
- 5. The power of sound frequencies to change your brain waves and create positive R
At the root of all our thoughts, emotions and behaviours is the communication between neurons within our brains, brain waves are produced by synchronised electrical pulses from masses of neurons with each other. Our brain's ability to transmit through these various brainwave frequencies play a large role in how successful we are at managing stress, focusing on tasks, getting more things done and so on.In this lesson, we'll explore the different levels of brainwaves, how they work and how we can move through them while meditating.
Or log in to access your purchased courses
Let’s get honest. You have read hundreds of articles about the benefits of meditation and just want to get started. But you are BUSY. You have hundreds of things to do and it seems that finding 10 minutes off your daily schedule is I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E.
The truth is that, if you want to come up with great ideas, experience a calm mind, good concentration, clarity of perception, blossoming of skills and talents, an unshakeable inner strength, this course is exactly what you were looking for.
You will learn how to meditate in the easiest, most efficient and fastest way with all the extraordinary benefits of meditation.
This course is structured in two modules.
In the first module you’ll be introduced to the basics of meditation, in which I share with you what the benefits of meditation are, the science behind it and some tips on how to fully immerse into a deep and healthy meditation.
In the second module I will guide you through 5-Day Meditation Challenge.
You’ll introduce in your daily routine a 15 minutes meditation practice and learn some easy ways to control your body, thoughts and emotions. You’ll listen to special brainwave “3D” binaural audios to help you enter into deep levels of mind, so that you can get all the benefits of an experienced meditator in just few minutes a day of practice.
If you are a busy person looking for 15 minutes of freshness, re-juvination, clarity, relaxation and inspiration, join in Meditation For Busy People!
- Manifest creative ideas like an artistic prodigy.
- Enter into a deep level of mind in under 2 minutes;
- Boost your performances and productivity;
- Strengthen your immune system and your overall health;
- Attract fantastic opportunities and synchronicities in your life;
- Find solutions to problems and challenges both in business and life;
- Enter the “state of flow” to get hundreds of creative ideas;
- reprogram your subconscious mind, throwing away any negative limiting beliefs;
Who is this course for?
- If you want to get in touch with the deepest part of your consciousness, experience inner peace, clarity of mind, fantastic “Ah-ha moments” and get tons of brilliant ideas this course is for you, regardless of your religious or spiritual background.
What are the requirements?
- Find a comfortable spot where you can’t be disturbed, take a few deep breaths, be open-minded and have fun!
- 6. Introduction to Meditation challenge
Stop sleep walking through life and start living it. Embark on a therapeutic journey to break free from conditioning and limiting beliefs, so that you can finally ignite your creativity and embrace big changes as you define a new path that leads to a life of joy, happiness and fulfilment.This free 5- day meditation is a powerful way to explore what meditation has to offer whether you are a brand new or a long time practitioner.During this meditation challenge you must listen to powerful 3D that work deep on your brainwaves and will help you to quickly experience a Zen Monk level of meditation, almost effortlessly!
- 7. Day 1 Meditation Challenge
Welcome to Zenife's Meditation Challenge, which will help you to meditate as deeply as a Zen Monk, in 5 days or less, without moving to the Himalayas.
- 8. Deep Relaxation
- 9. Day 2 Meditation Challenge
Hey, and welcome to Day 2 of The Meditation Challenge. Now that you've learned how to consciously relax your body and mind, you can now meditate using the power of brainwave entertainment.The 3D Binaural meditation audio, attached to this lesson, is designed to naturally allow your mind to reach an immersive and effective state of focus and deep relaxation.
- 10. Monk-Like Focus
- 11. Day 3: Meditation Challenge
- 12. Inner Peace
- 13. Day 4 Meditation Challenge
- 14. Vibes
- 15. Day 5 Meditation Challenge
- 16. Insights